Monday, March 9, 2009

Lost Season 5 Review


Ok, I have been following this show since the very first season and I can honestly say that each season gets more and more confusing.

This is the penultimate (second to last) season of Lost and it's getting very Sci-Fi and I don't like where the show is going. Time travel is a non-stop occurance this season and it's getting harder and harder to follow what time they're in.

But on the plus side, I love how they are adding new characters and killing off the older characters. So far this season, the show has killed off Charlotte and Locke. I was sad to see them die but then again, the cast was getting entirely too large and something needed to be done.

For more on this show go to http://www.spoilerfix.com/ for weekly spoilers and episode calendars.

Lost will return with new episodes March 18, 2009 on ABC.

Rating: B

No comments:

Post a Comment