Monday, April 6, 2009

Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow Song Review

This is the newest single from the Black Eyed Peas.

I was very excited when I found out that they have a brand new album releasing June 2, 2009 entitled, The E.N.D. But when I listened to this song it was a major letdown.

I have been a fan of the Black Eyed Peas for a long time, but this song just isn't them. It doesn't really even have a beat to it either. It's just a jumbled mess of bad rapping.

It's not entirely bad though. I liked Fergie's part in the song and I liked will.i.am's opener but that's about it.

Come on Black Eyed Peas, this is gonna be your final CD. You could have at least gone out with a bang, but you just gave a wimpy boom boom pow.

You can purchase the song on iTunes. The CD will be released June 2, 2009

Black Eyed Peas Official Site: http://www.blackeyedpeas.com/

OPINION CENTER
Rating: C-
Comments: Not the Black Eyed Peas's sound, lacks beat and original flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment