Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nintendo Wii



Ok, I've been wanting a Wii for a long time and about a week ago I finally got one!

First off, this is a great console for family entertainment. It's a lot of fun to bowl with my parents every now and then. The actual Wii comes with one controller, one nunchuck, and Wii Sports game. You have to buy additional controllers as needed.

I love the Wii because there are hundreds of games and there is something for everyone. I now have seven games for the Wii and I love all of them. The only bad thing I've found so far is that it is sometimes awkward to control movement in some of the games. But you can manage.

With about a thousand games already on sale and tons more coming, there is something for everyone.

OPINION CENTER

Rating: A

Age Group: Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment